May 14, 2020 – Update
We are experiencing an unusually high volume of orders, and stock on many of our most popular items is very low. Some items are sold out completely. We are working as best we can to catch up on outstanding orders and restock those items that are out. Given the limitations we have in place to maintain a sustainably safe workplace, it will take some time to built our inventory up to normal levels. We appreciate your patience as we manage through the historic challenges of this spring. Order turnaround is currently as follows:
- Wholesale orders are shipping in 5-7 business days.
- Retail orders are shipping within 3 business days.
May 8, 2020 – Update
We are open, and continue to make and ship chimes with the safety of our employees and customers in mind. We hope you, your family, and friends continue to be safe and healthy.
- We are currently operating during our normal business hours, with customer service available from 8am-5pm (ET), Monday-Friday.
- We continue to ship orders Monday-Friday. We are working to maintain fulfillment times as close to normal as safely possible, but in general, orders will take an extra day or two to ship. We appreciate your patience.
- We have implemented split shifts in our production teams to create a sustainably safe workflow. However, we are currently making chimes at reduced capacity, and some items may be unavailable for a short time. We continue to reengineer our workspaces to allow greater capacity under these new norms.
- Customized chimes will have longer turnaround times than usual.
- We are receiving chimes for warranty & non-warranty repairs, but these repairs will experience extended delays.
April 2, 2020
Retail Partners and Friends,
I first want to send my sincere hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. The past few weeks have brought about many changes to our businesses and communities as we work together to mitigate the spread of COVID19.
Our first priority at QMT Windchimes in the weeks to come is the safety of our employees and their families. To the extent that we can do so safely, we will continue to receive and fulfill orders for the businesses who rely on us as part of their supply chain.
We have set up remote work schedules for employees who are able to work from home, and we are only working onsite to the extent necessary to fulfill orders. When onsite, we are adhering to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance for workplace cleaning and social distancing related to COVID-19.
We monitor COVID-19 developments daily and will post any changes to our business hours on our website at www.qmtwindchimes.com/covid19. Please check this page often for any future changes to our business that may impact you.
Thank you for being a part of the QMT family. Patty and I, together with the entire QMT Windchimes team, send our very best wishes to you in this time of uncertainty. We pray that each of us will look after the health and welfare of our neighbors this season, and we look forward to our future together beyond COVID-19.
Blessings from our family to yours,
Hours of Operation
Our customer service office is open from 8:00pm – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. We have adapted our team to work remotely to the greatest extent possible.
Email: [email protected]
Support Charities Fighting COVID-19
In the spirit of helping one another, below are some of the charities we support throughout the year. These in particular are on the front lines of the coronavirus battle. If you’re moved to make a contribution at this time, we know they’d be so grateful.
Please see the following resources for additional information on the status of the COVID-19 pandemic.